Michael Buble: Call Me Irresponsible

by - September 20, 2007



Call Me Irresponsible by Michael Buble is the latest album from him after Caught In The Act in 2005. It consist of 13 songs in usual CD, 14 in the Special Edition and 15 of them in the Internet Edition. Wow ..

I'm not really a die-hard-fan (kipas-susah-mati) of him, but I like to listen to his songs. Sway, Feeling Good, You Don't Know Me and Quando Quando Quando to name a few of my favourites.

Here are the songs in the CD

1. The Best is Yet to Come
2. It Had Better Be Tonight
3. Me and Mrs. Jones (love this)
4. I'm Your Man
5. Comin' Home, Baby
6. Lost
7. Call Me Irresponsible (this too)
8. Wonderful Tonight
9. Everything
10. I've Got The World On A String (this one also)
11. Always on My Mind
12. That's Life
13. Dream
14. L O V E (Bonus track on special edition CD, iTunes, and on Internet edition)
15. Orange Colored Sky (2nd bonus track ONLY on the internet edition)

You May Also Like

0 comments