me again

by - August 04, 2010

hehe .. good day to all .. quite interesting day today .. almost confirm that I will not handle the next new batch .. that’s mean, either I will handle next group, which is not really my preference, or else, I will just become the normal staff as before ..

The last 2 months, I can say I’ve learnt a lot .. and I’ve shared a lot .. still, there are still a lot for me to improve .. as a normal person, I am not perfect .. I want to as perfect as possible ..

I’m going to miss this 2 months experience .. working in the morning,straight for 2 months .. but I do miss the shift patterns that I’ve absorbed for the past 2 years plus ..

Can’t wait for Ramadhan! Most probably this coming webnesday! Woohoohoo .. Let’s see wait will happen this coming month ..

You May Also Like

0 comments