Raya 2017: Part 01

by - June 30, 2017

Due to my Raya leave approved at the very last minute, I have to purchase the Business Class tickets to go back to hometown in Kuching

It cost me MYR499.26 from KL to Kuching (25 Jun 2017, 0945hrs), and MYR258.64 from Kuching to KL (29 Jun 2017, 2055hrs)

On 25 Jun 2017, i took the shuttle from Subang Airport to KLIA at 6.00am. So I reached KLIA at almost 7am. So, straight away, I go and check in.The counter gave me a meal voucher, MYR20.00

So I went to Cafe Barbera and buy myself a cup of coffee and croissant sandwich.

In the cabin
 Blanket & pillow
 The pillow
Welcome drink, apple juice

Breakfast on board: Nasi Lemak with Rendang, cut fruits, croissant, muffin & soft drink. 

At home
Since my brother will only reach Kuching on the 2nd day of Raya, so no Berjarah session for the 1st day of raya. So spent some time with my family especially the youngest nephew of mine, Zafri. Also bought some Gindaco takoyaki and Mr Donut's donuts.
I brought the Kek Lapis Asam Manis I baked the day before too.

Amielza Zafri Ashraf enjoying his Raya treat.


Our Raya cakes. All prepared by dearest Mak.


You May Also Like

0 comments