Konichiwa Tokyo 2016 (Part 2)

by - May 08, 2016

03 May 2016
----------------
We start our morning by heading the Ueno Park. From Ikebukuro to Ueno Station, it cost us ¥170 per way per person (around MYR6.30 per person). Walked down the park, went to the pond and there was sort like Yakuza gathering there! Luckily during that gathering, we were about to leave the park!


Good morning from Ikebukuro!
At the Ikebukuro Station

Ueno Park

Ueno Park

Ueno Park

My father, my brother & me!

My mother & me!

My parents

Pejal & my mother

My brother

Us!
From Ueno Park, we went to Asakusa Station which cost us ¥170 per way per person (around MYR6.30 per person). Went to the Sensoji Temple and walk down the shopping street of over 200 meters called Nakamise. We shopped for some souvenirs here!

At the Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), the outer gate

The the 2nd gate, Hozomon

Outside of the Sensoji temple

My mother and me

Sensoji Temple from Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center Observation Deck at 8th floor

Sensoji Temple from Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center Observation Deck at 8th floor

Tokyo Skytree from Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center Observation Deck at 8th floor
From Asakusa, we went to Tokyo Skytree. We took photos outside without went up to the tower, as there is a shopping mall there.



At night, me and my brother went to Akibahara which cost us ¥200 per way, per person (around MYR7.40 one way per person). Stopped at the Gundam Cafe and just walked around. The wind was so strong and cold, obviously! Then we head back to apartment!

Me & my brother

My brother in front of the station. I should took one too, but I didn't!

Another SEGA building

Heading back to Ikebukuro


Touch screen vending machine!


More photos

You May Also Like

0 comments