Bangkok

by - June 16, 2016

The capital of Thailand, Bangkok is a very special place for me! I went there for my 30th birthday in 2012, then 2013 and with my parents in 2014! Surely, I missed Bangkok so much.I just wish I can visit Bangkok again!


Back in 2012. Supposedly a group trip of 4, became a pair trip of 2 at the very last minute! Just a week and a few days before the trip, 2 of us cancelled the trip. Leaving me and Firdaus to decide whether to go or not to go. We shorten the trip from 4 days to 3 days (24-26 Nov 2012). We celebrated my 30th birthday in Bangkok on a Tuk Tuk!

At the very last minute, I managed to found a hostel, Saphaipae Hostel! A very well known hostel in Bangkok! Me and Firdaus stayed there for 2 nights! There are TV room and a laundry room! I remember watching Spider-Man movie in Thai language! Hehehe

We asked the direction to Chatuchak Weekend Market at the concierge and luckily, we found the famous market!


2013
We went back to Bangkok for a little shopping for Firdaus' mini online business. We stayed at the same hostel, but this time we paid for the deluxe double bed.


2014
I went to Bangkok for the 3rd time, and this time with my parents. We also stayed at the same hostel, just that we booked the double bed for my parents, and I took the mixed dorm. Most of my activities was at my parents' room.

Brought my parents to the Chatuchak Weekend Market, then the market next to it Or Tor Kor Market. We went to Madame Tussauds Bangkok and also the shopping complexes.


At Chatuchak Weekend Market, I never failed to go to Mix Me Grass Jelly Drink

My main transportation are the public transport such as the BTS, the MRT, the taxis, the buses and the Airport Rail Link.

Other Useful Reference

You May Also Like

0 comments